Our DRV8825 3D printer Driver Module is the best quality money can buy
What makes our DRV8825 so special ?
- high quality 2OZ copper PCB unlike the majority of existing producers that use cheaper 1OZ FR4 pcb;
- more power than the standard A4988 Stepstick driver;
- better precision than the standard A4988 Driver (1/32 microstepping compared with 1/16 of the A4988)
- we are testing the driver one by one using our custom made testing bench;
- we provide custom made golden pin headers so that you can connect the stepper motors directly through the driver and not through the main control board thus minimizing current loss and giving you more power for your motors; You can check the pictures to understand better;
- FAST and FREE on stock shipping from Hong Kong with 1 day handling time;
- money back warranty with no questions asked;
The package includes 4 pcs x DRV8825 2A Driver for your 3D printer together with the pin headers (not soldered)
Our Allegro A4988 3D printer Driver Module is the best quality money can buy. Works up to 1.5A. What makes our A4988 so special ?
- high quality 2OZ copper PCB unlike the majority of existing;
- we are testing the products one by one;
- we provide custom made pin headers so that you can connect the stepper motors directly through the driver and not through the main control board thus minimizing current loss and giving you more power for your motors.
Pitch T5 – works perfect with T5 timing belts
Teeth 8 – standard for RepRap, Prusa, Mendel and other 3D printers
Set screw – 1 pcs M3 headless (provided)
Bore hole 0.197″(5.0 mm) – compatible with NEMA DC motors with 5mm shaft
Max width – 7 mm (works best with 6mm width belts)
Material – Aluminum
Our product will fit more type of printers and heatbeds because we offer 2 shapes of thermistors and also will be better to install because of the heat resistant tubes we offer that will protect the soldering joints from shortcut and also the cable used.
The set includes:
– 1 x High Stability NTC 100K teardrop shape (1.25mm)
– 1 x High Stability NTC 100K diode shape (1.25mm)
– 4 x 1mm diameter heat resistant tube (8.5 cm length)
– 4 x 2mm diameter heat resistant tube (8.5 cm length)
Best possible cable for your 3D printer heatbed:
– 0.75 mm thick multiple filament capable of high currents;
– sillicone body that can working up to 200 degrees Celsius;
– tested with MK2a with RAMPS/Megatronics hardware;
– if you need 5 meters each the you order 5 times this product and we will ship a continuous 5 meter piece of each color;
The board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560-16AU .It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
The Mega 2560 is an update for the Arduino Mega, which it replaces.
Revision 3 of the board has the following new features:
1. Add SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, which operate with 5V and with the Arduino Due that operate with 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
2. Stronger RESET circuit.
3. Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins:54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins:16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
1 x ATmega2560 Mega16U2 board for 2012 Arduino 2560 R3
1x USB cable
High quality, made from 35um copper laminated FR4 material, PCB Heatbed MK2a for PRUSA/REPRAP/MENDEL
The PCB heatbed is the MK2a model -> you can read more information here http://reprap.org/wiki/PCB_Heatbed
Size: 214mm x 214mm
Etching: 35um copper
Laminate: FR4 1.6mm
Easy to use, high reliabiliy and repetitivity using original Vishay TCST2103 optical switch. Our optical switch is the ultimate solution for your DIY 3D printing setup and will help you achieve the perfect print every time.
Easy to use, high reliabiliy and repetitivity.
Here you can select your desired shipping option. Please be advised that your option might not be always available and in such cases we will contact you to arrange a different shipping method.